Try to load and run RTEMS Image on Cora-z7-10

Heinz Junkes junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Jun 2 16:00:19 UTC 2022

Yes, I can start an rtems image (RTEMS 5.1) on beaglebone (bboted by tftp in u-boot):

*** HELLO WORLD TEST ***
executing thread name: (Sep 10 2018 - 19:41:39 -0500), Build: PU  : AM335X-GP rev 2.1

But it looks to me like there is no ethernet device driver for RTEMS5.1 and LEGACY_STACK available.
So I can't use Ethernet here.

So I have to switch to libbsd. I will now try again with RTEMS-master (6).

Viele Grüße
Heinz Junkes
--
Experience directly varies with equipment ruined.