Try to load and run RTEMS Image on Cora-z7-10

Heinz Junkes junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Wed Jun 1 15:14:09 UTC 2022

I can add something directly. I found in your example (rki) how you talk to the network device.
I have implemented it in a similar way.

Unfortunately, I can't even get to the point.

The programme breaks off in rtems_bsd_initialize() at mi_startup()

***** RTEMS Version: rtems-5.1.0 (ARM/ARMv4/beagleboneblack) *****

***** Initializing network (libbsd, dhcpcd) *****
 create directory /etc
create timer ...
mutex init ...
mi startup ...

*** FATAL ***
fatal source: 9 (RTEMS_FATAL_SOURCE_EXCEPTION)

R0   = 0x00000000 R8  = 0x00000000
R1   = 0x802ec93c R9  = 0x00000000
R2   = 0x00000007 R10 = 0x00000064
R3   = 0x006e6573 R11 = 0x8052e7e0
R4   = 0x00000007 R12 = 0x01010101
R5   = 0xfffffff7 SP  = 0x80553f30
R6   = 0x802ec93c LR  = 0x8022fcb4
R7   = 0x00000000 PC  = 0x8022ef68
CPSR = 0x00000113 VEC = 0x00000004
RTEMS version: 5.1.0
RTEMS tools: 7.5.0 20191114 (RTEMS 5, RSB 5.1, Newlib 7947581)
executing thread ID: 0x08b010001
executing thread name:

Viele Grüße
Heinz Junkes
--
Experience directly varies with equipment ruined.