Split BSP in RTEMS 4.11 - autotools newbie question

Dariusz.sabala dsa93 at pm.me
Mon Mar 14 12:36:17 UTC 2022

Hello

I am developing SAMRH71 BSP in RTEMS 4.11, I started editing atsam BSP and accomplished some success, but the decision was made to support both BSP (atsam and samrh71) in separate folders. I reverted my changes, copied and renamed atsam folder to samrh71 and tried to build this renamed BSP, but unfortunately nothing is being built - make just enters the folder and leaves it with no artifact build

make[1]: Entering directory '/home/dsa/projects/p1/repo/rtems/samrh71/arm-rtems4.11/c'
Making all in .
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/dsa/projects/p1/repo/rtems/samrh71/arm-rtems4.11/c'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.

Can you give me advice on what and where to change in the buildsystem to make it build? Honestly I am cmake kid :) and knowing that autotools is no longer supported in the newest RTEMS does not encourage learning this powerful but complex tool.

Best regards
dsa