[Introduction] [GSoC Participant]

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri May 27 13:57:37 UTC 2022

I was cleaning out tabs since I had too many open and came across
this link which might have low level code that is useful:

https://github.com/isometimes/rpi4-osdev/

It is under Creative Commons CC0 license which should make it perfectly
acceptable to leverage code from this in the BSP.

After making sure your board runs Linux and works OK, it might be
a good idea to try to run at least through their bare metal hello world
exercise. From that hello world, you should be in good shape to get
an RTEMS hello world working.

I didn't go through all the code but at least that gives you a working
example that boots and prints to the uart and frame buffer. I have
what, if anything else, would be useful from there.

--joel