GSoC 2022 participant introduction

Mahmoud Abumandour ma.mandourr at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:12:59 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I am Mahmoud Abumandour, a senior communication engineering student, and I
will work throughout the summer with the RTEMS organization in the context
of GSoC 2022.

My project is about revamping the RTEMS release notes generation. I will
pick up from the existing work done in GSoC 2018 with the overall goal of
integrating the new generator in the rtems-release workflow.

My mentors for this project are: Chris Johns, Gedare Bloom, and Ryan Long

I am available on Discord as *NRG-500*, and my GitHub username is
*i3abghany.*

Best regards,
Mahmoud Abumandour