[Introduction] GSoC Participant 2023

Noor Aman nooraman5718 at gmail.com
Sat May 13 17:08:50 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

I'm Mohd Noor Aman, again selected as a GSoC participant 2023. Last year my
project was to port AArch64 RTEMS for Raspberry pi 4B. For this year, I'm
continuing the project, and that would be ethernet and SMP support for
Raspberry pi 4b bsp. Ethernet drivers would be imported from FreeBSD genet
driver and for SMP, I'll take RT-Thread (Another RTOS) as my base.

My mentors for this year are the same from last year: William Kinsey Moore
and Alan Cudmore.

My discord handle is : katana-flinger#0608
my github handle : 0xNoor

I'm glad to be part of this project RTEMS again. Thanks

--
Mohd Noor Aman
Tinkering with Hardware