Windows 11 - Compiling toolchain (5.3 and 6)

zhengxiaojun 17935334 at qq.com
Fri Oct 13 00:22:49 UTC 2023

Hello Chris,

    I used MSYS2, not all the tools can be compiled in MSYS2. MSYS2 has
a pre-built dtc package, so you do not need to compile it. And
ged,texinfo,gdb,rtems-tools can not build success in my MSYS2, but these
tools are not essential for compiling RTEMS6. I just compile expat,gmp,
binutils,gcc. I built last week, these tools should be OK.
BTW: build on windows will take a long times.

在 2023/10/12 21:59, Chris Thomas 写道: