Windows 11 - Compiling toolchain (5.3 and 6)

Chris Thomas ChristopherT at compudata.ca
Fri Oct 13 20:34:15 UTC 2023

Hi Sebastian,

I was initially provided with a laptop for this project. I suspected there may have been power states that were interfering with WSL2. I found a desktop and installed a fresh copy of Windows 11, enabled WSL and was able to successfully go through the Quick Start for RTEMS v6 on that PC.

Thanks,

Chris Thomas