building rtems-net-legacy failed

John Howard echosoft.llc at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:59:42 UTC 2024

Hello.

Thanks for the example configuring waf. I built v5.3 for Raspberry Pi using RSB after failing with waf.

Legacy components are more likely to build using “legacy” RSB instead of WAF.

I don’t know where you can find that missing test-info.h file. But you probably don’t need it at first build anyhow.

Just comment out the request for it, or provide an empty file where expected, and repeat hacking out that “requirement” as needed until it builds something.

— John