building rtems-net-legacy failed

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue May 28 16:26:00 UTC 2024

Hi

rtems-net-legacy only works with 6+. It was still included in the rtems
source tree in versions 5 and earlier. It is enable/disable networking
(e.g. --enable-networking when you configure RTEMS itself) and then do not
reference the legacy repository at all.

For 6, there is waf and no network stack in the rtems source tree. You
build and install RTEMS itself and then add on either libbsd, lwip, or
legacy.

./cpukit/include/rtems/test-info.h is where that file is in 6+. I didn't
check 5.