New test case compilation

Krzysztof Mięsowicz krzysztof.miesowicz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:29:35 UTC 2012

Thanks for reply,

I run bootstrap, and then reconfigure and make it all. I also run
do_coverage script and finally it performed analysis, my test also was
running. I see that do_coverage also generated coverage files *exe.cov but
what seems strange it didn't generate html files. I got an error:
File: /home/rtems/rtems-4.11-work/pc386-tests/rtems.syms, Line 364:
Duplicate symbol: _Thread_Enable_dispatch
ERROR==> Different lengths for the symbol _Thread_Enable_dispatch
Because of that it didn't generate appropriate txt and html files.
Have you ever face that situation?

I'll be working on it later this evening else.

Krzysztof