rtems-libbsd: Fixed Build Errors for MIPS

Fri Jul 13 14:00:42 UTC 2012

On 07/12/2012 10:47 PM, Kevin Polulak wrote:
> Like I said in my status report on rtems-gsoc, I was experiencing a
> few build errors on MIPS CSB350. Joel helped me out a bit after
> today's meeting and I was able to come up with the attached patch. It
> now builds just fine for MIPS.

Does testsuite/link01 link?

If not, then the BSP has the linkcmds issue.
> I'm not sure how you want me to commit this though. I wasn't old
> enough during the 90's and missed the "submit changes using mailing
> list patches" approach. ;) I've committed it to my soh_cah_toa_gsoc
> branch on my local clone so should I just push it to the remote
> tracking branch as well or does someone else apply my patch to
> origin/master?

This was perfect. This code is moving very quickly and it would
be better if you made small changes that we merged quickly.

What specifically is next?

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985