Which IDE you guys use to develop and debug RTEMS

SAeeD salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 07:53:17 UTC 2012

Thanks Gedare and Sebastian for your answers.

Gedare, you mean you used "--enable-RTEMS-debug" option when configuring
RTEMS in order to be able to debug RTEMS via GDB? Cause I want to debug
RTEMS at C level.
Or you use GDB to debug at Assembly level?

Sebastian, you mean I import operating system's code to TRACE32 software in
order to use Lauterbach PowerTrace II debugger?
And about CDT plug-in for eclipse, can I use operating system's Makefile
and configurations in the plug-in to make the operating system itself?
Because so far, I've used CDT with my "make install" libraries in order to
develop software for my specific BSP and not RTEMS itself.

Thanks already
SAeeD

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Sebastian Huber <