[rtems commit] Merge branch 'master' of ssh://git.rtems.org/data/git/rtems

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Mar 6 15:40:19 UTC 2012

Hi

Before the rebase -i. we have to do 'git fetch -a'. for update local
origin/*. then we can do 'git rebase -i origin/master' base on the local
master branch.

Mostly without '-i' should be ok. it is for merge more commits to one,
delete or edit commit message.

Thanks for commit.
Xiangfu
On Mar 6, 2012 10:49 PM, "Sebastian Huber" <