Continuous Integration - rtbf64c

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Fri May 4 05:35:04 UTC 2012

On 05/04/2012 04:40 AM, Chris Johns wrote:

> The RTEMS server, rtbf64c, purchased to perform this task,
The server was purchased to supply sufficient performance to the
services provided by rtems.org.

At the time of the purchase, this was building and testing the
toolchains and was not buildbot.

> will be taken
> off line in 48 hours time and reconfigured to support the continuous
> integration effort. If you have access to the machine and have anything
> you wish to keep please move it to another machine.
What does this mean technically?

Does this mean you are going to install a different OS?

> Any testing or tool building tasks that are not critical should look to
> using the other hardware we have available.
If this is what I think it is, this will be the end of the RTEMS
toolchain binaries.

Ralf