Continuous Integration - rtbf64c

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Fri May 4 05:52:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

Chris, it would help understanding the changes, if you can give a brief
summary what will happen to the rtbf64c installation. Will this machine
still be available for other tasks?

Is there any specific configuration on that machine that needs
saving/backing up before the reconfiguration?

I highly appreciate any suitable effort to get more testing/verification
done automatically.

Am 04.05.2012 07:35, schrieb Ralf Corsepius:
> On 05/04/2012 04:40 AM, Chris Johns wrote:
>
>> Any testing or tool building tasks that are not critical should look to
>> using the other hardware we have available.
> If this is what I think it is, this will be the end of the RTEMS
> toolchain binaries.

I am sure we will have toolchain binaries for the requested host
platforms in the future. If it is vital for building to have such a
machine, we might have to look for funding for an additional machine.

OTOH respinning toolset builds very often without a following
verification phase (= executing the RTEMS testsuite at least in a
simulation environment) afterwards should IMHO be avoided.

wkr,

Thomas.