multiple pci.h files and duplication

Wed May 16 20:15:04 UTC 2012

I have a patch in testing which eliminates nearly
all of the sparc pci.h. It started life as a copy of an
older cpukit pci.h. :(

I noticed some other PCI bus constants defined
in C files which turned out to also be defined
in C files on other BSPs. I normalized the name
and modified all impacted BSPs. It will take some
time to ensure it all builds.

I will commit once this is tested and then we
can re-evaluate the situation.

--joel