Personal Git Repository

Cynthia Rempel cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sat Nov 24 18:48:30 UTC 2012

Hi RTEMS Developer List,

I want to have a personal RTEMS git repository.  What do I need to do to get an RTEMS git repository?

I have successfully compiled and loaded certain legacy applications whose configuration Makefiles I want to make publicly available.

The git repos I am interested in eventually adding to are: rtems-addon-packages.git and network-demos.git (as I have already successfully compiled and ran Open LDAP, Berkeley DB and Cyrus SASL using the RTEMS Addon Packages).

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cynthia Rempel