Bash Script to find discrepancies in BSP file organization

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 22:49:55 UTC 2013

Hello DrJoel,

Haven't heard from you for a long time. I hope you're well. I also sincerely hope that you're following the discussion about the project. I've attached a bash script, somewhat similar to what we both wrote during the start. Please have a look & verify whether it's output is upto your satisfaction. It checks more rules for a BSP that I observed & wrote by looking at lpc24xx.

Just drop the script in libbsp, or some where down in an architecture or a bsp folder. Or else you can give it the path of a bsp from the terminal. I've tested it & I think it's giving the required results.

Please observe it & I'm all ears for any improvements that you suggest. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar