Bash Script to find discrepancies in BSP file organization

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat Aug 31 15:08:51 UTC 2013

Vipul, would it make sense to also look for the specified files under
the BSP in all its subdirectories and report that information in case
the file is not found where it is expected?

double check all of the BSP hook files. I noticed bsppredriverhook.c
has the wrong location for ../shared/startup/bsppredriverhook.c (it
omits "startup")

-Gedare