Current head compilation problem

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 15:49:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

Will look more closely into the matter.

FWIW, I compiled the pc386 bsp giving the same configure statement as Sree gave, in my personal fork of rtems from github which is about 18 or so commits behind the master( that means my fork does not contain Sebastian & Chris' #define -> #if patches).

And it compiled successfully, without giving any errors.

What I feel, is that the following two patches that modified clockdrv_shell.h need to be checked again..
http://git.rtems.org/rtems/commit/?id=b7f206097313f794dbe53202542b5894aad6a117

http://git.rtems.org/rtems/commit/?id=d473dc0b22d3276130f893a51350c8bfb8beaac8

My patches for pc386 were checked carefully by Sebastian, but will have to look more closely to find any bug caused due to my patches.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar