Timing Tests Maintenance

Sun Dec 8 01:56:15 UTC 2013

Hi

I went through all the timing tests and made sure the output
followed the same pattern:

service: use case - TIME

There are no commas or parentheses in the use case description.
This makes the output easier to parse in scripts.

I also put a "category" ahead of score times so that you can
more easily sort and find related times.

Then I generated tmtests_plans.csv which is a planning spreadsheet.
We can add ideas for more tests to that. GCI students are eating
those as fast as we can define them. :)