RTEMS Build System (used to be: globaledf)

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sat Jun 22 18:44:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

When adding files to the RTEMS build system you need to make changes to the following files:

1. configure.ac (this could be cpukit/configure.ac or another configure.ac depending on where you added the header)
2. Makefile.am (again this could be cpukit/Makefile.am or another Makefile.am depending on where you added the header)

Then as Joel said run

./bootstrap -c && ./bootstrap -p && ./bootstrap

./bootstrap cleans the Makefile.in s
./bootstrap -p regenerates the preinstall.am s
./bootstrap generates the Makefile.in s

This seems to work well... configuring with --enable-maintainer-mode may also be helpful...

Hope this helps!
Cindy