RTEMS Build System (used to be: globaledf)

Mon Jun 24 13:27:39 UTC 2013

Thanks Cynthia for covering that. I was on my phone and
getting much typed correctly was painful. Autocorrect and
code just don't go together. :)

One time saving addition to this.. you can run bootstrap from
any directory with a configure.ac. It will then do everything
from that point down. For you, this would mean only
bootstrapping cpukit. This will be a lot faster.

--joel