[GSoC] libmm project status
heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 19:08:23 UTC 2013
This week I have done the following tasks:
- Review PPC/MMU code.
- Define common attributes/flags.
- Define functions prototypes we may need.
- Define set of common block sizes that we would work on.
- Tried to integrate BAT and Page into libmm
- Try to run qemuppc BSP and test libmm code into QEMU.
- Install new fedora 18 release to build realview_qemu BSP
- Test new SMP over realview and review MMU code.
- When I try to build qemuppc I got a build error
error: bsp/irq_supp.h: No such file or directory"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the devel