psxcancel test failure

Fri Mar 8 19:23:43 UTC 2013

Hi

Sebastian mentioned this failure to me privately and I have taken a first
look at it.

My impression is that the cancellation request is doing some thread exit
work and then the thread calls pthread_exit() and does it again. The
second time, it faults dereferencing a NULL pointer.

I will think on it but a fix is likely not too hard. I just want to
understand
the flow before I insert a NULL pointer check.