Feedback on Bash script to review BSP File Organization

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 00:46:36 UTC 2013

Hello,

I also encountered the first error of command not found. Actually the real name of  the function defined is test_its_NOT_there. I corrected this mistake but maybe didn't submit it in the patch. Will correct it.

BTW, the older code is written for evaluating a single bsp & mine for multiple but I've integrated the previous code in my file in the function which evaluates only a single bsp. I don't evaluate all bsps for a single issue. Each bsp is evaluated completely in its own order for different issues. So, the previous code should work properly. And I think it is.

Can you please tell me for which bsp you're getting the errors of RTEMS_BSP_CLEANUP_OPTIONS is NOT in ./configure.ac & grep ?
I checked the script without giving any extra options. And I'm not getting any problems in arm bsps.

The results that I mentioned were found in
	* arm/gumstix : bspreset.c not compiled
	* arm/gumstix : bsp_reset() present in file startup/bspstart.c
	* powerpc/beatnik : bspreset.c not compiled
	* powerpc/beatnik : bsp_reset() present in file include/bsp.h startup/reboot.c
	* powerpc/mpc55xxevb : start.S not present in correct path
	* powerpc/mpc55xxevb : bspreset.c not compiled
	* powerpc/mpc55xxevb : bsp_reset() present in file startup/reset.c
	* powerpc/mpc55xxevb : bspgetworkarea.c not compiled
	* powerpc/mpc55xxevb : bsp_work_area_initialize() present in file startup/bspworkareainit.c

Either you can check them manually or the script is also giving me the same output with these warnings.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar