Status of phycore_mpc5554 with latest RTEMS

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Feb 14 14:17:42 UTC 2014

Are you running the tests on the real hw or on a simulator?

The RPMs might not be using the suggested versions of the tools. There
is currently a disconnect between the RPM maintainer and RTEMS core
developers, and most of the developers are building their own tools
using the RSB [1]. I think the biggest issue there is that there may
be some difference in the version of newlib being used. You might try
to build a powerpc toolset with RSB and see if you get the same bad
result.

I think there have been some changes to the thread life-cycle due to
some need to rewrite thread dispatch critical sections for SMP, so
perhaps the task delete in sp02 does not get completed in time...

[1] http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RSB

-Gedare