BSP submitting requirements

Marcos Díaz marcos.diaz at tallertechnologies.com
Wed Jun 4 13:52:41 UTC 2014

Hi, we were running the check_submission script and we were fixing
some issues. but now we are having two problems:
One is that a missing file, for example bsp_interrupt_vector_enable,
which is defined in the shared folder outside our bsp's folder, gives
a warning (only with verbose set), but also sets faults to 1, so, we
think it should be just a warning.
Other is the missing sbrk. Thanks!

--