Porting CANFestival to RTEMS

Isaac Gutekunst isaac.gutekunst at vecna.com
Thu Aug 27 16:56:10 UTC 2015

Thank you everyone for the information! It was very helpful!

I've gone ahead and made a port based on the AVR and Unix ports.

I adapted unix_timers.c and unix.c to use the RTEMS traditional API. So
far everything appears to be working. I'll be cleaning it up and
submitting a patch to CanFestival at some point.

I also created an "rtems" can driver port based on my unreleased RTEMS
can API. I will be submitting a very rough version of that for review
within a week or so.

I've also been having some trouble with RSB, but I'll save that for
another email.

Isaac