LwIP port using directly RTEMS semaphores and message queues

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Oct 14 21:32:01 UTC 2015

On 15/10/2015 7:33 am, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 2:01 AM, ragu nath <ragunath3252 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> lwIP can be built using RTEMS Source builder now. We have  RTEMS +
>> lwIP OS  glue(cc.h & sys_arch.c etc) . But it uses posix lib functions
>> instead of RTEMS native library.
>> https://github.com/ragunath3252/lwip-nodrv . It's tested and  working
>> but not fully optimized.
>>
>> https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2015-August/012178.html is the RSB patch
>>
> If the patch needs committing, you may like to ping it.

The change uses a patch not in on rtems.org. The patch also uses
Makefile.inc and I am reluctant to accept changes that depend on it...

https://github.com/ragunath3252/lwip-nodrv/blob/master/rtems.patch#L14

The preferred RSB solution is to use rtems/rtems-bsp.cfg in the RSB and
pass CC, CFLAGS etc into the build on the command line some how.

Ragunath, it should only be minor changes to get this working. If you
need a hand send me an email or drop by IRC as we can sort this out.