Build Failures on Master (mostly C++ issues)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Apr 9 15:15:20 UTC 2016

Hi

These are the BSPs which do not build all tests with C++ and the in-tree
network stack enabled:

+ epiphany_sim - GCC ICE building mongoose.c. No investigation.

+ m32c - does not even build a C++ compiler. This is a small CPU and there
isn't any general support for C++. This was why it was on my list of
automatically disabled.

+ moxiesim - cxx_iostream.exe fails to link bcause it can't find
__dso_handle. I don't know if C++ works for moxie-elf or if this is RTEMS
specific.

+ or1k - needs newlib bumped to match tree.

+ sh/gensh4 - undefined reference to __gnu_cxx::__atomic_add(int volatile*,
int) in cxx_iostream test

--joel