[5/6] add device define

yao0718 29171383 at qq.com
Tue Jul 5 07:40:18 UTC 2016

in rtems-libbsd\rtemsbsd\include\bsp\nexus-devices.h

add

 static const rtems_bsd_device_resource cpsw0_res[] = {
        {
                .type = RTEMS_BSD_RES_MEMORY,
                .start_request = 0,
                .start_actual = 0x4a100000
        }, {
                .type = RTEMS_BSD_RES_IRQ,
                .start_request = 0,
                .start_actual = 0x28
        },
	   {
                .type = RTEMS_BSD_RES_IRQ,
                .start_request = 1,
                .start_actual = 0x29
        },
           {
                .type = RTEMS_BSD_RES_IRQ,
                .start_request = 2,
                .start_actual = 0x2a
        },
           {
                .type = RTEMS_BSD_RES_IRQ,
                .start_request = 3,
                .start_actual = 0x2b
        }
};
RTEMS_BSD_DEFINE_NEXUS_DEVICE(cpsw, 0, RTEMS_ARRAY_SIZE(cpsw0_res),
    &cpsw0_res[0]);
SYSINIT_DRIVER_REFERENCE(atphy, miibus);