A virtio front-end driver for RTEMS

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Mar 10 17:13:35 UTC 2016

I'm glad to hear this. The path of least resistance would be to merge
the driver into the pc386 BSP on rtems.git. That bsp tree is currently
undergoing a lot of activity, but once you get your driver merged I
would imagine it is not too hard to maintain. It would also be of
interest to get instructions for using RTEMS-pc386 on KVM added to the
RTEMS wiki.

By merging the driver into RTEMS it will be more easily shared and can
be community-maintained especially if we can eventually get the KVM
version included in our planned continuous integration efforts.

Gedare