A virtio front-end driver for RTEMS

Jinhyun jinhyun at konkuk.ac.kr
Mon Mar 21 03:51:37 UTC 2016

Thank you for the comment.
We got little bit delayed to meet the RTEMS coding standard.
Regarding the source commitment, we have following questions.

1. Shall we just post diffs to the mailing list? (FYI, our implementation includes about 10 files and 1,300~1,500 lines total)

2. Will it be ok if we generate a directory ‘virtio’ under the ‘pc386’ directory? (i.e., … libbsp/i386/pc386/virtio)

Thanks,
Jin-Hyun