Participation in GSoC 2016

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:43:34 UTC 2016

The Pi 1/B+ would be a good model to start the USB development with.

I have actually not built the BSD lib myself. But I think this is the place
to start:
https://git.rtems.org/rtems-libbsd/tree/libbsd.txt
https://git.rtems.org/rtems-libbsd/tree/README.waf
Looks like the arm/realview_pbx_a9_qemu BSP is the one use.

I have run some of the SMP examples on qemu with the
arm/realview_pbx_a9_qemu_smp BSP and it worked well for me.

Alan