GSoC Mentors / Projects of Interest

Tanu Hari Dixit tokencolour at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 03:36:41 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I added the following tickets for the BSP projects:
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2898#ticket
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2899#ticket
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2900#ticket
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2901#ticket
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2903#ticket
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2904#ticket
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2905#ticket

Also, I have edited the open projects page to include my workflow for
adding tickets(
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects#HelpConverttoTickets).
Kindly review it and help me edit the required changes.

Thank you,
Tanu Hari Dixit.