RTEMS 4.11.2 milestone date

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Mar 16 20:48:51 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:

> On 17/03/2017 01:06, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 4:43 AM, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org
>> <mailto:chrisj at rtems.org>> wrote:
>>     If you have anything you would like in the release please make sure
>> you
>>     have created a ticket and assigned it to the milestone.
>>
>> Are the 4.11 tools buildable on the newer hosts that you and I
>> have had troubles with the 4.12 tools? I think specifically
>> qemu and gdb are troublesome.
>>

> Good point, I am not sure. I will check FreeBSD 11.0 and raise a ticket if
> there is a problem.

FWIW assuming qemu on the master is the same as on 4.11, it built find on a
new
CentOS 7 install. But that's still at gcc 4.8. Something with a new enough
gcc
will have trouble.

And you have the gdb powerpc issue on FreeBSD which might occur.

I don't know of any code issues. We all are good at filing those. :)

Thanks for raising this.