Errors returned while building a SPARC tool set

Danxue Huang danxue.huang at gmail.com
Thu May 10 04:51:51 UTC 2018

 Hi folks,

I just got a new laptop (Windows system) and I got stuck on building a
SPARC tool set using Ubuntu in Virtual Box. To build a SPARC tool set, I
use the command as below.

../source-builder/sb-set-builder --log=1-sparc.txt
--prefix=$HOME/development/rtems config/5/rtems-sparc64.bset

Is there anything wrong in it? After I input this command, it kept building
for an hour but finally returned "Build FAILED", errors returned as below.

error: building sparc-rtems5-gdb-8.0.1-x86_64-linux-gnu-1

I also attached l-sparc.txt which is used to build a SPARC tool set, I
would appreciate that if any of you can do me a favor to check it.

Thank you so much!

Best,
Dannie