sparc/leon3 in git master?

Cudmore, Alan P. (GSFC-5820) alan.p.cudmore at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 11 19:01:34 UTC 2018

I use RTEMS 4.11 on several leon3 targets, and I have been starting to work with the git master to get ready for RTEMS 5.

With 4.11, I can run ticker, hello, and other samples on TSIM2-LEON3, QEMU with Jiri’s leon3 patches, or real Leon3 targets.
When I run the ticker or hello for RTEMS 5 (RSB toolchain and RTEMS built today) on QEMU or TSIM2 they immediately return with no output.

I tried ticker for the sparc/erc32 BSP on SIS and it works.

Before I start debugging, has anyone else used the generic Leon3 target on RTEMS 5 lately?

Thanks,
Alan