Doorstop 2.0.post2 release available

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Dec 2 07:41:26 UTC 2019

Hello,

Doorstop is the requirements management tool intended to be used for the
technical specification of RTEMS.

This weekend, Doorstop 2.0.post2 was released:

https://pypi.org/project/doorstop/2.0.post2/

I contributed 63 change sets to Doorstop in the last five months.  This
release contains all features we need to get started with the technical
specification of RTEMS with the help of Doorstop.

The first use of Doorstop is done in the new build system. I will update
the documentation to mention this Doorstop release. I will use it to
generate the fingerprints of the items.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de