GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:54:23 UTC 2019

> > The metadata file is in misc/record/ctf. The directory would look clean.
> > Isn't it needed?
>
> Just store the stuff in the current directory. Later we may add a new
> command line option to optionally specify an output directory.

Okay

> Write the packet header and context with all values set which you know
> at startup, then write the events, then call fseek() to move the file
> pointer to the begin of the file, write the packet header and context
> again, with all values.

Have made changes.
https://github.com/rmeena840/rtems-tools/commit/9417aae5d19857489d93eba1c52bb94a7b2d67ec

https://github.com/rmeena840/rtems-tools/commit/6581dd57225ba3171886973b0182487c409f35d2

Have a look.

I added the dummy data at the starting of the file. So that only this part
of the file can be overwritten later after obtaining the relevant values.

--
*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,