GSoC 2020: Final Report (Beagle BSP: Add FDT based initialization)

Niteesh G. S. niteesh.gs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 13:04:12 UTC 2020

Hello,
On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 2:54 PM Christian Mauderer <oss at c-mauderer.de>
wrote:

> Hello Niteesh
>
> On 29/08/2020 11:22, Niteesh G. S. wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 1:02 PM Christian Mauderer <oss at c-mauderer.de
> > <mailto:oss at c-mauderer.de>> wrote:
> >
> >     On 29/08/2020 05:57, Niteesh G. S. wrote:
> >     > On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 4:19 AM Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org
> >     <mailto:gedare at rtems.org>
> >     > <mailto:gedare at rtems.org <mailto:gedare at rtems.org>>> wrote:
> >     >
> >     >     Are "Links to commits" 1-4 all the code you (are claiming you)
> >     wrote?
> >     >     I just want to make sure. It looks fine to me.
> >     >
> >     > Yes, all the code in the commits is written by me.
> >
> >     I think maybe "Links to branches" would be a better title. It is not
> >     single commit each but a few commits. Alternative would be to add
> links
> >     to each commit.
> >

> > I have changed the title to "Links to branches". Should I also add links
> > to the commits that were made in each phase at the end of the summary of
> > each phase?
> >

> If you want, you can do that.

I did try that but it didn't work out well, especially with the OFW commit.
Since I don't have the old commit I either had to leave that commit out
in the first phase or I had to post the newer commit in the first phase
itself which actually should in the last phase. So I decided to avoid adding
the commits and just leave it out with the branches.

The main point of that change was to highlight that it's not 4 commits