MSYS2 build: header file missing

Robin Müller robin.mueller.m at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 10:51:05 UTC 2020

Hi Jiri,

Thanks for the quick fix. I was able to build sparc-rtems6 on the Windows
machine with the fix.

So basically, arm-rtesm6 is still problematic because of the missing
headers (but worked on Linux using Canadian Cross Compiling) but with
sparc-rtems6 it's the other way around, it works on Windows now, but not on
Linux when doing CXC. RSB appears to compile SIS for Linux there because it
also loads source files like line linenoise.c which are not compiled on
Windows.

In any case, the tool suites are both working now and I managed to build
related BSPs on Windows without issues using waf.

Kind Regards
Robin