Enabling Buildbot 'responsible user' emails.

Amar Takhar amar at rtems.org
Fri Feb 7 19:59:25 UTC 2020

On 2020-02-07 09:02 +0100, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Currently, the build buildbot just build the BSPs with the tests. A next
> step could be to add test suite runs as well. It is a lot more easy to
> debug failures on one of the simulator BSPs even though they are not tier 1.

I actually have a test system I started building over the summer:

  https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/people/amar/test1.jpg

Made up of Beaglebone and RPIs.  Eventually I will get around to setting this up
I already put a lot of work into the infrastructure and buildbot.  I was hoping
to get it up after purchasing the hardware it's still sitting on my bench
staring at me every day so it will get done eventually.  At least with one
device working.

Amar.