Enabling Buildbot 'responsible user' emails.

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Feb 7 22:31:19 UTC 2020

On 2020-02-08 06:59, Amar Takhar wrote:

> I actually have a test system I started building over the summer:
>
>    https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/people/amar/test1.jpg

That is flash. :)

> Made up of Beaglebone and RPIs.  Eventually I will get around to setting this up
> I already put a lot of work into the infrastructure and buildbot.  I was hoping
> to get it up after purchasing the hardware it's still sitting on my bench
> staring at me every day so it will get done eventually.  At least with one
> device working.

You are not alone getting to this point. I know OAR has been setting
something up.

I am happy to help. Would you like to work through this together on the
user list as a public example of how to get a set up like this working.
There is nothing around to explain what is needed and how to do this and
maybe having to explain it in emails will give me a base on how to
document it. It would help me figure out how best to do this.