Enabling Buildbot 'responsible user' emails.

Amar Takhar amar at rtems.org
Sat Feb 8 00:13:38 UTC 2020

On 2020-02-08 09:31 +1100, Chris Johns wrote:
> >    https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/people/amar/test1.jpg
> >

> That is flash. :)

Heh thanks, I set this up in August 2019 and it's been nagging at me since.

> You are not alone getting to this point. I know OAR has been setting
> something up.

That's good, this setup is dedicated for Buildbot or at least that is my plan
for it.

> I am happy to help. Would you like to work through this together on the
> user list as a public example of how to get a set up like this working.
> There is nothing around to explain what is needed and how to do this and
> maybe having to explain it in emails will give me a base on how to
> document it. It would help me figure out how best to do this.

Yeah, we could do that.  I did read through the docs you pointed me to back in
August.  I've been slowly working on this for years I do have much of the
background work already complete it's a matter of getting the commands all
listed out in order for Buildbot to run.

I was going to start with the Beaglebone and do TFTP to load the tests.  I do
have a board design using p-channel mosfets to be able to disconnect the power
to each board out of band to handle hard locks.  That's why I went with a custom
power supply.  Wish I had the 5-10k for the digital switchable power supplies
I'm used to using. :)

Amar.