AW: Description of rtems-libbsd testsuite applications

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Fri Feb 14 10:30:58 UTC 2020

Thanks for the suggestions.
I have to figure out what some of the tests do anyway and writing it down somewhere will also prevent future-me to do it again.
If I have some notes, is it ok to prepare a README.md inside the individual test's directory or do you prefer a single README inside the testsuite directory with a section per test?