Testing BSP package using beaglebone black

John kongtcheu johnkongtcheu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 05:15:50 UTC 2020

Hello,
I was just testing the bsp package using beagleboard and I ran into an
error when trying to build the bsp. I received the error
checking for arm-rtems5-gcc... no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH
Makefile:740: recipe for target 'beagleboardxm' failed
make[2]: *** [beagleboardxm] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/home/kingkong/Coding-Projects/build/beagle-black/arm-rtems5/c'
Makefile:289: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/home/kingkong/Coding-Projects/build/beagle-black/arm-rtems5/c'
For more extensive details see the screenshot below. I tried
re-bootstraping and following the guide for the hello-world example, but I
still received the same error message. I was using the guide listed on the
ideas page ("
http://www.shrike-systems.com/beagleboard-xm-beaglebone-black-and-everything-else-rtems-on-the-beagles.html
")
The current path I used was
/home/kingkong/Coding-Projects/rtems/5/bin:$PATH.
Thank you for your help