SPDX License Identifier Only and Full Copy?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Feb 24 15:00:38 UTC 2020

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 6:46 AM Andrew Butterfield <
Andrew.Butterfield at scss.tcd.ie> wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>  any test files we develop (at Lero/TCD) will be generated by python
> tools,
> so we could include file level Doxygen quite easily, if that is helpful.

If we have a desired pattern for test cases, that would be good to define
before
you generate more code. At least the file blocks are good to have.

For sure, I hate to get even further behind on this.

On another project, I tried to use Doxygen to capture the tests and defined
special group named UnitTests and then used @test followed by a paragraph
and bullet list of all the test cases.

It seems like Doxygen would have a really good way to do this but I haven't
found it. :(

--joel